Yarite there folks ✌🏼
So this week has been pretty good: my best friend gave me my birthday presents and omg I almost cried cause she’s incredible! Firstly, she became an ultimate G (don’t quote me there pls😅) and got me the Morphe 35O palette #QUEEN 👸🏼 which I haven’t put down since! And then she got me two Kylie lip kits! I got Dirty Peach (which this look is inspired by) and Exposed and they’re the two that I love so dearly and now I love them even more – thank goodness they go with my skin tone 👌🏼😅
Another special thing is that I started a lil’ Youtube channel. Idk how often I’d be posting on there because A Levels (Bain of my life) and doing all the arty things I do😂 but I am definitely gonna make a go at it and try to get at least one video up per two weeks or something like that? To start it off I uploaded this look right here because it’s almost spring so I wanted to be ahead of the game✌🏼 and also because I really felt like playing around with my more peachier/orangey tones in my Morphe palette, so hopefully this goes down well.
I’d really appreciate it if you gave it a little watch and possibly a like 😉 and no I’m not speaking in it – I was going to do a voiceover but idk I think I’m just a bit too nervous to do one right now 😅😂 I think because it’d be my voice that it just kinda freaks me out, but I’m planning on doing a Q&A ‘Get Ready with Me’ next so lol I better get over it😂
Anyway……..I wanted to do a little blog post on this look and do a more of a close-up view of it. (Btw currently listening to ‘Candyman’ by Darlia – check them out if you like alternative rock👌🏼 I’m feeling their vibe right now.)
As you can see: peachy🍑 I am so in love with this eye look like yas. It totally goes perfect with Dirty Peach because of the similarities of colours and also the brightness – the lip kit was actually so much more brighter than I expected, but maybe because my skin tone is lighter than Kylie’s therefore it (obviously) would look different, however of course I still love it and tbh actually looks so good with the shimmery lid.
Now one of most exciting parts: the Morphe 35O palette!!😍😍😍
- For this look, I used all the colours shown above (I thought number coding would be easiest.) I started off with 1 & 2 mixed together which creates the perfect shade that matches my skin tone, hence I put it practically all over my eye and then over my discolouration under my eye (cause let’s be honest, who has time to sleep during A Levels… so we need those bags gone!)😜
- Following that, I picked up 3 & 4 on a fluffy brush and omgggg it’s so pigmented😍 I think I could’ve gone in more with the colour but I’m still getting used to this palette though I’m sure I’ll do a bolder look in the future.
- After the transition colour, I added 5: a beautiful peachy-white shimmer all over the lid with a flat brush. Ok, this colour is waaaaaay more pigmented that I thought it’d be, like I’m so used to ratty shimmers that don’t stick onto my eyes but this was just so good! (I know I’m saying ‘pigmented’ a lot but idk what other word to use😂 I understand it’s overused, trust.)
- To deepen my crease, I used a mixture of 6 & 7 and packed that also onto the outer part of my lid coving some of 5 to blend it in more.
- After applying my foundation and highlighter & all the rest of that good stuff, I went back in with 3 & 4 under my eyes all over and then put 6 & 7 close to my lash line so it transitions into the orange. Finally I applied 5 in the inner corner to highlight and a bit on my brow bone.
Overall, I am completely in love with this palette … I think it has such a good range of colours as well as them being extremely pigmented and not to mention that they do last a long time on the eyes too. I’m sure with the right eye primer they’d be an all nighter🎉 I am so excited to try out more looks and explore more of the browns as well as the pink champagne shimmer I see creeping next to 2😂😍. I would definitely recommend this palette to those who love warm tones on the eyes, and it is absolutely perfect for majority of the year! The only season Idk if it would be used that much would be summer, but I’m sure that those shimmers would be stunning during the warm weather and would help decorate an eye look!🍑🍑🍑
To complete this look I finished it off with the stunning ‘Dirty Peach’ by Kylie Cosmetics❤️
This shade is so beautiful, Kylie did such a good job at creating it! I can’t believe how well it stays on the lips?? Like, I ate n drank all day n this thing stayed on still😲 It really did just complete the makeup and I am in love with it so much! I’m so grateful to my best friend, like she’s absolutely incredible🙏🏽
So this ↑ is the finished look, I hope I didn’t ramble on too much n it was easy to read, cause I’m basically typing how I speak 😂😂 It’s just so easy to wear and it’s more of an ‘everyday’ type of makeup just because it isn’t too bold 😉
Please do tell me your thoughts in the comments as I’d love to read them & I want to know if you have any of these products what your opinion of them are? Thank you so much for reading, you lit need a trophy😂 and see you on my next post!